Thursday 29 October 2015

Theres more than enough to go back to!

You say that there’s nothing to go back to.. but I know your still not over all of this and the only reason that you are dating her is to try to replace me when you will never be able to. You just don’t want to admit all the pain and trouble we went through that you miss it, I know I do. I’m hurting too.. STILLI hope you remember the day we first kissed or even the day we got coffee and I used that as an excuse just to see you. 

Whatever excuses you may say, the lies how you say you love her, I know you really don't love her.. 

saying you care for me still like 24/7, you put us both in a pickle.. 

honestly make up you're mind because you are driving me crazy! 

I  still can't believe you left so easily, I loved you so much! I missed you so much! i don't know what to do anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment